Good morning and happy holidays to our wonderful clients, friends, colleagues and family. To wrap-up a successful 2016, and in the spirit of the holidays, we’d like to share our top 10 personal and professional highlights for the year:
1. We expanded our team: if you haven’t already, meet Darcie, Ludovic, Paul, Kellyanne and Graham! Always feel free to reach out to any one of us directly.
2. Someone to celebrate… Darcie and her husband Paul are thrilled to have welcomed their son Graydon on December 13th!
3. If you’re not growing, you’re falling behind – to the tune of $50MM in new assets under management this year.
4. CS Wealth supports Fort McMurray. Following the Fort McMurray wildfires, Ludo is grateful to those who helped his supply drive come to life. We delivered 10k baby wipes, 5k diapers, 10k tee shirts and many more essentials, with your collaboration and support.
5. Professional Acknowledgments. Darcie was honored to be named as a 2016 Women of Influence and 2016 Young Gun by Wealth Professional Magazine, a leading investment industry publication.
6. It’s a boy! In January, Ludo and his wife Newsha will also welcome their first baby boy. There must be something in the water here!
7. Team = Together Everyone Achieves More. We are happy to have achieved great success for our clients through our exclusive partnership with Credit Suisse as well as other best in class preferred managers, and looking forward to continuing to provide value in 2017.
8. Youth are the future. As an extension of her passion for youth development, Darcie is delighted to have joined the board of Face of Today. FoT is a charitable foundation that supports local and national youth-driven charities. She will also sit on the committee to launch BoobyBall Mini 2017 in support of Breast Cancer.
9. Welcome to the real world, kid. Our new associate Kellyanne recently graduated from the Sauder School of Business, and you’ve likely been on the receiving end of one of her welcoming calls!
10. Helping BC’s children shine. Last but certainly not least, as a gesture of thanks to our valued clients, we carried out donations on your behalf. BC Children’s Hospital Foundation was truly thrilled to receive your support.
On behalf of the entire team, we’d like to thank you again for your confidence and friendship. May you and your loved ones have a happy holiday season – wishing you nothing but health, joy and prosperity in the New Year.
Darcie, Ludovic, Paul, Kellyanne & Graham